A Premier Regional Real Estate Law Firm
At Reynolds Maddux Woodward LLP, we offer knowledgeable advice and high-quality services for commercial and residential real estate issues, with a particular focus on the acquisition, development, financing, investment, ownership, management and leasing of commercial properties.
In addition to providing skilled services for general residential and commercial real estate needs, our firm deals regularly with more complex and sophisticated real estate issues as well, including partition actions, actions to quiet title, and office, commercial, industrial, multi-family, hospitality and specialized uses, such as energy.
Our clients include buyers, sellers, major residential and commercial real estate developers, lenders (both portfolio and securitized), owners, investors, contractors, advisors, and a variety of service providers to the real estate industry.
Services provided include:
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property — Our lawyers are experienced in every aspect of the acquisition and disposition of real property. From initial structuring through purchase agreements, due diligence and closing, our attorneys will do their utmost to protect your interests and see that your transaction closes on time. We are also here to assist in the formation of limited partnerships, limited liability companies and joint venture agreements in connection with the acquisition and disposition of real property.
- Construction and Development — Our attorneys handle all aspects of development projects. We prepare and negotiate design, construction and development agreements, architect agreements, restrictive covenants and ground leases, and resolve both land use and environmental concerns as well.
- Financing — We represent investment groups, financial institutions and borrowers in private and public financings, securitizations, mezzanine and other structured finance options.
- Leasing and Subleasing — All areas of leasing activity, including industrial ground leases, sale-leaseback transactions, and commercial real estate leases of all kinds are part of Reynolds Maddux Woodward LLP’s comprehensive representation of developers, owners, tenants and lenders.
- Boundary, Mineral Right and Easement Disputes — In Placer County and the surrounding California Gold Country where we practice, old surveys, mistakenly-drawn boundary lines, poorly located or described easement rights and severed mineral rights can create huge problems. Our attorneys know this area (both geographically and legally) and are careful to avoid these pitfalls. Moreover, we are the law firm of choice should a dispute in these areas result in litigation.
- Condominiums and Homeowner's Associations — We provide advice and services for the full range of condominium and HOA-related needs, including restrictive covenants, governance requirements, grievance issues, assessments and more.
Speak to an attorney at Reynolds Maddux Woodward LLP by calling our Auburn, California, law offices directly at 530.885.8500 or by contacting us online.